HUTCHINSON OVERIDE TUBELESS READY GRAVEL TYRE
The 127 tpi (threads per inch) of the Hutchinson Overide Tubeless Ready Gravel Tyre means that it gives a supple, more comfortable ride, whilst the Hardskin textile grid reinforcement should help reduce the incidence of punctures. The tread pattern is designed to be fast rolling on both tarmac and hardpacked trails, with the lightly treaded shoulders providing cornering and braking traction.
- High-quality 127 tpi casing for a better deflection capacity on roads and paths
- Resistance to punctures and tears
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with inner tube
- Hardskin (HS), textile grid reinforcement
- Claimed weight: 700x38 - 400 grams, 650bx47 - 490 grams