Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
Our unique design seals holes up to 7mm, doesn't ball up and is ammonia-free so won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions. It's water washable for less mess and should last 6-9 months between top-ups.
- Suitable for Downhill/Enduro/Road/Gravel/MTB
- Contains fibre particles to help fill large holes and tears
- Ammonia-free synthetic latex
- Lasts up to 9 months
- Seals up to 6mm holes
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Operating pressures 15-120psi
- CO2 Compatible
- Water washable
- Compatible with tubeless-ready and full UST wheels/tyres
- Non-corrosive formula
- No latex so no latex allergy problems
- Environmentally safe
- Note: Not to be mixed with natural latex sealants